“Pleasant surprise”

Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Kenmore, Washington
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good food at a good price. Nice change from the hotel food. Sit outside and people watch in the warm evenings, enjoy the tasty food. Very casual, but still nice- does not feel like a food court.

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great alternative to eating on the resorts”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We went to Lemongrass Bistro to try something else than eating on the resorts. I was a little skeptical about a restaurant in a food court, so my expectations were not high. However, after spending 12 days on the Big Island, I would say that Lemongrass was one of our favorite, if not our #1 favorite restaurant.

My wife and teen went. I went for the orange chicken, my wife had the drunken noodles, and my teen had oxtail. All of our meals came out very hot, well presented, and tasted wonderful. The wait staff were very friendly and had us sample of of their different drinks and teas (no cost) until we found a favorite.

Wish we would have discovered this gem earlier in our trip, so that we could have tried it out several times. Certainly worth a trip if you are staying at the Hilton Waikoloa. Price wise, I would consider this a very reasonably priced restaurant. Portions are big enough to share between two adults, especially when an appetizer is ordered as well.

• Visited July 2013
Big Island
“Very Busy”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I thought that the Lemongrass in the Queen Shopping Center food court quite nice. They were really busy on a Saturday night a nice however.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not great”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Most food overly sweet. I give them credit for interesting use of herbs and spices Very expensive for what you get. Next time will try Charley's Thai food tucked away around the corner in Queens Mall which we walked by afterwards, looks nice and menu more reasonably priced

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank mag b
Sydney
“classy for a food court option”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We found Lemongrass in the Queenspark food court. it was a nice alternative to the other outlets as my daughter and I did not find greasy food appealing that particular night. we enjoyed our choices however, it was a long wait for the food.

Visited December 2013