“Great Lunch Option For The Budget Conscious”
Review of Lemongrass Bistro

Lemongrass Bistro
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Lunch Option For The Budget Conscious”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the red curry entree ($15) instead of the lunch plate ($12) as I was advised they were both loaded with veggies and meat but the entree had more broth. It also came with a side of Jasmine rice. Portion size was (really) big and the curry did not disappoint ... lovely flavours of coconut, cream, a little spice, 'shrooms, eggplant etc. Very nice lunch and worth a stop.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Galt, CA
“Good Eats”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stoped in to have a light dinner, we just ate the appitizers and had a very filling meal. Just my wife and I and we ate for about 30$ and we were full

Visited September 2013
sherwood, oregon
“Maybe best food value in Waikoloa”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved the quality of the food at the Lemongrass. Service was excellent and talking with the owner was a plus. For everyone who likes SE Asian style food, dont miss the Lemongrass.

Visited September 2013
“A definite must try”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We happened to see this place on our first night on Big Island but we happened to be eating at a place across from it. We said we would go back to try Lemongrass as it was pretty crowded. We sure were happy we went back. This is so not food court food. We have a PF Changs back home where we always order the lettuce wraps. The lettuce wraps at Lemongrass I believe were even better. I ordered a fish dish and my fiance ordered a noodle dish. We were not disappointed and the portions were very large. This will definitely be another place to add to my list of places to visit when on the Big Island.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Yummy for a quick lunch”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was a great place for a quick lunch. Portions are large, so my daughter and I would share. Tasty and fairly priced.

Visited June 2013