“Memorable martini”

Ippy's Hawaiian Barbeque
Ranked #27 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Have had pupus and dinner here and have never been disappointed, but, the thing that brings me back is the ginger manhattan! Yummmmmm.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch - quick service and the food was outstanding! Had the pork belly sandwich and wished I'd ordered two - it was delicious. Generous portions and a large menu. I

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Ippy's is truly a kitchen. While most food court establishments reheat Costco bought foods, Ippy's makes your food from fresh ingredients and their own recipes from scratch. They are a family owned business and Ippy's is just one of a few successful eateries they run on the Island.
I work in the mall and regularly eat at Ippy's. I recommend their Loco Moco dishes and their fries are the best to be found here. The portions are not lacking and service at the register from Juliette is a pleasure.
Thanks, Ippy's for consistent tasty food.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped in for lunch after the morning of A'bay. We have been to Ippy's before and will come back again. Large tasty portions. The loco moco, pulled pork was out of this world. Last year, when we were here, I had the traditional. Both excellent. My wife had the ribs, also very tasty. Quick, good portions and good eats, stop at Ippy's.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I don't understand some of the negative reviews! One reviewer said this place was pricey. Umm, HELLOOO? This is the Big Island. You're not going to find good casual food at a reasonable price, especially in this same location. Ippy's BBQ is worth the extra $! The only con was that it is a food court style service but in NO way can you compare this to L&L! The food is hot and fresh and the selections are so much better! This place should be a sit-down vs. fast food. They served the BEST korean fried chicken I've ever had! Liked it so much and came back to try their pork belly sandwich (SOOO YUMMY!) and their korean short ribs! Ippy is an AWESOME and creative chef! We attempted to order their popular rotisserie chicken but they sold out both times since they only make 13 of these chickens a day. Try Three Fat Pigs across the street for a nice and tasty dinner.

1  Thank LCSouthBay