Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas
  • Room Service
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf coursestory condoupstairs bedroomthe big islandwasher and dryermaster bathroomspacious condopull out bedgrocery storekings shopsfull kitchenboogie boardssecond bedroombeach towelsshort drivelava fieldsfood court
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2009

We stayed at the Villa's several years ago and have only great memories and impressions! We compare all our future stays on the other islands with the Villa's and none can compare. Although, our plan is to visit a different island each year our group has decided we enjoy the Aston Waikaloa Colony Villas so much that we are planning a return trip next year! Great staff!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2009

The staff and management were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable but sparsely decorated. The location was easy to find from the airport, great beaches are nearby and restaurants/shopping are close. One minor recommendation for improvement -- instructions for off hour check-in need to be clearer since this is a gated community.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2009

It's a great place to stay if you want a safe and confortable place. The people are nice and the rooms clean. If you want to travel around, it might get a bit difficult for you, you will need a car to do so! I was there for the Ironman and my conclusion is that we were a bit too far from the action. The best place to be is downtown Kailua-Kona!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2009

I live here on the Big lsland so I understand some of the pitfalls of local hotels but the Aston Villas were fantastic. I took 2 teenage girls and another friend of mine to Kona for a sweet 16 birthday celebrataion. It was a blast! The pool was clean and quiet. Although I didn't have my toddler with me, next time I will. The pool had a full section that would be perfect for him (2 feet deep). The villa was spacious, clean, and A/C (big plus in HI). The Aston Villas was like finding a hidden gem on the island. I can't wait to bring my family here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2009

We stayed in one of the newest 3bdrm unit. Everything was clean and comfortable.

There were 3couples so the rooms worked out perfectly.
They had spacious living room, large kitchen and a lovely dining room with colonial style table and chairs.
We spent most of the daytime outside playing golf, snorkeling and shopping but did most of the cooking in the unit. I do wish that they had more variety of dishes and bowls.
We would definitely go back there with friends or family.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends