“Comfortable place to eat if staying at Hilton Waikoloa”

Boat Landing Cantina
Ranked #32 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The friendly wait staff and the comfort food make this a good place to end the day. Located at the edge of the Hilton's artificial waterway, with a mix of indoor and outdoor seating.

There are newer reviews for Boat Landing Cantina

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped in twice during our stay for a quick snack and drinks. During our evening visit, I felt something crawl across my foot. Yep... A roach. I started watching the wood deck below our feet and counted dozens scurrying around. It must be difficult to keep them out of a restaurant right above the water, but I was not expecting that level of activity.
The drinks and food were a little less than average at steep prices, but the service was friendly. Unless they get the bugs under control and revamp the menu, I would not eat there again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This restaurant is at the north end of the Hilton resort complex where you board and disembark the resort train and shuttle boat.....the boat dock is actually right in the restaurant. The drinks are tasty but costly as is everything in the resort. The food is primarily costly. It is a good place to meet your parties that may be staying in this end of the complex... specifically the "Ocean Tower". It is handy, but that is the only reason I decided to eat here. It is a good place to grab a drink to go before you board the shuttle boat for other locations within the resort. If the boat arrives as you are ordering, the bartender will signal the boat operator to hold until he gets you your drink and your tab.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat here after seeing the restaurant on a boat tour of the resort. Our whole family loves Mexican food and we have eaten at many Mexican restaurants around the country. I thought the flavor here was more of a traditional Mexican flavor, but underspiced. My husband liked it and my kids both enjoyed their meals. The guacamole was actually really good, made table side (opt for the double size for only 3 more dollars). The appetizer nachos were also very good.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The boat landing here is a trap, food very over priced and not very good. Margaritas are the only thing worth ordering