Quite a nice hotel. Half an hour's drive from the airport. Cool pools. Good and competent staff at the reception.
Clean beach and beautiful sunsets.
Nearby heliport. - Helicopter tours are very expensive but worth to see the entire island - beautiful waterfalls, volcanoes and lava fields from the air. Impressive.
The hotel also offers once or twice a week show dances with a local buffet. In my opinion, completely unnecessary expense.
Overall, I spent a couple of beautiful days there - shedding daily tours of the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa