Management at Marriott is the most irresponsible management i have seen in any hotel.
I had booked a stay with this hotel and i regret staying in this hotel.
- The rooms in the hotels even if they look nice are not functional.
- The intercom in my room was non functional and right after checkin i informed the front desk. Now if you need to speak with front desk you have to go down as the intercom is not working. So after a tiring journey i had to go down and complain. The response to the complaint was the most stupid response i have ever heard ever. They said they have some person who will come in the morning 10.00 am who would do the rearrangements of the room and we will allocate a room the next day. So the hotel manager Annet is telling us that she cant do room arrangements as she doesnt have the power to do it ? seriously ?
- Now for the entire next day i never heard back from anyone about my new room status and every time we had to walk to front desk or concierge to inquire anything or get any room service even.
- the next day the management stepped up there lying ability. When inquired about the status of the room they said they had left a voicemail on my wife's number. Now that is a pure lie which annet cooked up as the number which they said they called even does not have a voice mail facility turned on , so one one can leave me a message , but still the management says they left me a message. That point i understood how unethical the management team is here.
- The room cleaning service is also so crappy, except for the bed none of the room was cleaned and maintained.
Before this trip i was thinking in enrolling in Marriott rewards , but i changed my mind. Starwood preferred guest is much responsible and ethical compared to Marriott. And if some one is thinking between the two i would say get starwood any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa