Stayed here for 6 nights during a recent group business meeting. Overall the word acceptable comes to mind. Although full the common areas did not seem crowded at all. The servers were all very attentive and personable at the group events.
My reasons for a middle rating are: rooms, could have been any Marriott Stateside (and dated), buffet meals were so-so...certainly edible but not spectacular.
The wifi (and support) was completely unacceptable. Sporadic at best and even after spending over 1 hour on the phone with their tech support nothing came from it. Ironically, the next morning there was a planned wifi update that did not show any noticeable improvement. Oh well I guess you go to Hawaii NOT to work on your computer in your room. Bleah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa