This was a great hotel for our first trip to the big island... We ended up booking a cabana room, which is located in a smaller building closer to the ocean, but for the price you pay to stay in this building, its NOT worth it. If we ever went back, we would stay in a regular room in the main building- you really don't spend much time in the room anyway! Couple of notes- the rooms are great, they have been recently renovated, so no old and dated hawaiian prints here... Skip the hotel restaurant, unless you are in the mood for a breakfast buffet...which is expensive, but worth it since its all you can eat! The regular restaurant menu is really basic, and not very good- so head over to the Kings Shopping center for restaurants...Merrimans is really great- I highly recommend it... Also, Roys is always a good choice. The main pool was really great- the view of the beach was enough for us this trip- we didn't feel the need to hit the sand at all... even though it was highly accessible- and it's open all night, which is awesome- having late night beers out at the pool/hot tub was great fun!! Take a day trip to the volcano- you won't be disappointed! Also, if you've never been to one, hit up the Luau they have on property- its kinda fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa