Was here for a work trip for 10 days. Beautiful resort. Grounds were gorgeous and very well kept. Gym was very nice, Wish it would have faced the beach. Pool view from the Gym/Fitness Center was still very nice.
Rooms were great. Was upgraded to a Cabana Suite which was beautiful. Surprised in the other main rooms there is no wifi..
So helpful and incredibly convenient that the pools were open 24/7. AWESOME! Breakfast buffet was awesome as well but very expensive at $30.
Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa