We visited the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort for a weekend in mid June 2013. We had previously visited the Waikoloa area a few times, but had never stayed in any of the resorts there.
I felt somewhat isolated, but if you are looking for a destination resort this will fill the bill. The Marriott has a great pool area and beach and there many shopping and eating opportunities at the King’s Shops and the Queen’s Marketplace.
We had a great time there. The food at the resort was excellent and there were plenty of activities at the beach and park just South of Marriott’s beach. I especially enjoyed the fish ponds and springs between the resort and the beach.
The room was nice but it was bit small. I am not sure how long has had this property, but they did not have it renovated quite up to what I have come to expect from Marriott.
Overall we had great time and plan to come back on a future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa