Not far from the Kona airport, this Marriott doesn't disappoint. The open lobby area is very nice and offers guests a place to unwind and enjoy the weather. There are three great pools here, including a fabulous infinity pool. Our room overlooked the pools and the pacific ocean...breathtaking. The concierge was extremely helpful when it came time to book our helicopter tour and evening luau...all her recommendations were excellent.
Areas for improvement: the hotel hallways need updating, as well as the bathrooms in the rooms. There is easy access to the beach but no services out there (towels, water, cocktails) which is a bit annoying.
Overall, I love this place and would recommend to anyone...especially considering that the rates are extremely inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront Waikoloa Beach resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelPower so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa