“Top Notch Dive Operation”

Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Everyone is Super Friendly and Helpful! We dove four days with Tony, Kevin, Michal, Eric, and Denise and they are all outstanding. The amount and size of sea life that we saw was amazing. Tony took us into a swim-thru where we "met" a white tip shark that was better than the experience we had on "planned" shark dives. The shark circled us several times in the cave-like swim through and was very exciting and up-close. We saw over twenty large turtles several at the cleaning station and felt like we were swimming with the turtles. We also saw manta ray, eels of every size and color. The coral formations were great with numerous swim-throughs. I should mention the boat.......it is a new experience for us .... an inflatable (actually a rigid bottom hull combined with inflatables) is very smooth and stable. Getting into and out of the water is a breeze as the crew puts your BC/Tank combo in the water first and you don your gear in the water. Lastly, these folks really take care of their customers.......we were scheduled for the manta ray night dive for the adults and snorkeling for our kids. It was full moon and the mantas did not show up. The crew made it up to us by taking us diving the next day and taking our two kids on a discovery scuba dive. They took the kids on a "training" dive first and then we did a family dive on the second dive.These folks are simply the best, they love what they do and they take care of their customers......we'll be back,

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We did two one tank dives. My sons and I were not very experienced. Denise went with us while the other more experienced divers went with Sam and Michael. Tony manned the boat. Our first dive at Budda Point was great. Fabulous healthy reef and lots of unique fish. A great time to hear the whales as well. Our second dive was near Puako. Great garden eels and turtles, beautiful arches and tons of fish. A great zodiac boat. Very personal and fun people. We definitely highly recommend this company and will definitely go out with them many times again.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

What a way to end our dive vacation on the Big Island! AMAZING day of diving with our DM Tony and Captain Eric...Mantas, White Tips, Turtles oh my! Small, comfortable boat, just the two of us (thank you for not canceling). A+ operation! Will definitely dive with you again!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We traveled to Hawaii with our own dive gear but my gear had an air leak as soon as I connected to a tank. We brought my regulator into the Queen's Marketplace shop and they were so friendly and helpful taking my gear in and checking it out. I left it for the day and they called me back later that day and checked it all out for me. They were great checking it out and took all that time with it and didn't charge me because they recommended i bring it back to the guy that serviced it on the mainland. Thanks so much Blue Wilderness! Class Act and terrific!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We took a discovery dive trip on March 7,2014 and really enjoyed it. Kevin was the dive master doing our training and dives and did a great job for us, especially for first timers.