“Blue Wilderness made my trip!! They are all AWESOME”

Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures
Reviewed January 19, 2012

"We just spent 6 days diving with Blue Wilderness Dive adventures. The staff was very attentive and we feel very spoiled by their great service. Each day we were brought to new spots, our gear was washed and ready for us when we arrived at the boat each morning. We went on a night dive combination of a reef dive and a “black water dive” we are now hooked on night diving! The dive spots were incredible; we saw 10 turtles being cleaned by fish at one dive spot!"

There are newer reviews for Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures

Reviewed January 11, 2012

After 20 years of diving once a year I finally found a dive operation that made me feel compelled to take the time to write a review. Blue Wilderness Adventures is not only professional, helpful and safety conscious but also very friendly and personal. We had three wonderful days of diving but the highlight was the 45 minute show that the humpback whales put on for us. Our 13 year old daughter got certified on this trip and Blue Wilderness were amazing with her. Now our entire family can dive together and one day we hope to make it back to dive with Blue Wilderness. Everyone one at Blue Wilderness were excellent. They have a wonderful crew and it is obvious that they enjoy spending time with each other as well as with the people they encounter every day. The homemade snacks are one small example of their heartfelt attitude towards service.

1  Thank 155004Susan
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We went diving with Blue Wilderness and had the best dive experience ever! The reefs were pristine, the service fantastic, the staff was very friendly and competent, plus the boat is comfortable, fast and fun!

1  Thank Kyra C
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I went out for 2 days of morning 2 tank dives with Blue Wilderness and had a really nice time. Denise, Sam, Rich and Dave are all great people who did a wonderful job taking care of the divers and showed us terrific dive spots. Thanks everybody! The dive prices were better than other companies in the area and the groups were small - only 4 divers to a divemaster both days I went with them. I will definitely go with them again next time I am out in Waikoloa.

1  Thank peggyppk1
Reviewed October 4, 2011

+I was able to dive without being certified by doing a "discovery dive."
+I can't believe I was able to see so much without having to sit through hours of classes. Solid instruction on the boat, then in the water and we were good to go. Denise and the crew are solid people. They gave us the confidence to scuba on this "discovery dive." What I discovered was a new addiction.
+The two dives, fast boat, and lemon bars were well worth the money.

1  Thank Bob D