“BEST DIVE EVER!”

Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures
Moss Beach, California
“BEST DIVE EVER!”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We went diving with Blue Wilderness and had the best dive experience ever! The reefs were pristine, the service fantastic, the staff was very friendly and competent, plus the boat is comfortable, fast and fun!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kyra C

Los Angeles, Ca
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Had a great time with Blue Wilderness!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I went out for 2 days of morning 2 tank dives with Blue Wilderness and had a really nice time. Denise, Sam, Rich and Dave are all great people who did a wonderful job taking care of the divers and showed us terrific dive spots. Thanks everybody! The dive prices were better than other companies in the area and the groups were small - only 4 divers to a divemaster both days I went with them. I will definitely go with them again next time I am out in Waikoloa.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank peggyppk1
Seattle, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No classroom. No extra fees. Just a "discovery dive" and I was amongst turtles in the coral!”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

+I was able to dive without being certified by doing a "discovery dive."
+I can't believe I was able to see so much without having to sit through hours of classes. Solid instruction on the boat, then in the water and we were good to go. Denise and the crew are solid people. They gave us the confidence to scuba on this "discovery dive." What I discovered was a new addiction.
+The two dives, fast boat, and lemon bars were well worth the money.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Bob D
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures is World Class!”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We had a fantastic experience with the Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures group. The dive instructors are very good, the gear and boat is fantastic, and the locations where we dove are the BEST I have ever seen! I took 4 dives with them. They are not the biggest outfit, but in my opinion, they are the best! I will definitely be back for more diving next year! Thanks Blue Wilderness!

Visited August 2011
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“They are so great!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

They were great! Had divers and snorkelers on the boat! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Thanks again Rich, Denise, and Capt. Mark! Love their shop in the Queens Market Place! See Ya Next Year!

Visited June 2011