“Out freaking standing I would do this every time I visit the big Island !!!”

Waikoloa Coast Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Waikoloa Coast Divers and Sportfishing
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Capt Doug , Capt Bob , Gail and Josh gave me and my wife one out greatest times we ever had in diving !! Thank you and we will be back next year and looking for the next dive of our lives

Keith and Monica Alexander

Reviewed August 17, 2014

My family just returned from vacation in Hawaii where we had the pleasure of diving with Waikoloa Coast Divers. We were very pleased with our experience and were really impressed with the effort that the staff and crew made to accommodate our family's diverse needs. My husband and I were previously certified, but had not dived for 22 years. My younger son was with us and had never dived. I wanted to go through the certification process again because my previous certification was with a group that no longer exists and I wanted to be sure I remembered everything. My son wanted an introduction to diving. My husband needed a refresher. I found Waikoloa Coast Divers on the Hilton website and contacted Doug directly. He worked with us to setup pool training and open water dives to achieve all those goals. Our instructor, Gail, was exceptional - very patient, knowledgeable, and well-organized. She was clearly concerned that we all enjoy our experience and achieve our goals which we did. All the crew members were friendly, helpful, and obviously committed to everyone onboard having a great dive experience. The boat and dives were very well-organized and comfortable with plenty of room and personal attention for all the guests. By the end of the trip, we were all comfortable in the water again with my husband getting the refresher he needed, I got my new PADI certification, and our son completed 2 dives and is ready to continue with his certification. Can wait to go back next year and dive with them again!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a small but very safe and friendly five operator. I plan on bringing our Group from Dive Pirates here in 2015. They are conveniently located near the Waikoloa Marriott and provide a very enjoyable service

1  Thank TeamBS1993
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went on a dive with these folks this past week while vacationing at the Waikoloa Hilton Resort. There were (as with everything) pros and cons.
The PROS: 1) closest dive organization to the resort; they literally depart from the beach at Anaeho' omalu Beach (aka A Bay) just behind the Marriott, 2) really nice people and friendly staff, 3) full set-up boat with gear (bring your own if you want, but you don't need to - I ended up using one of their reg setups when mine showed signs of problems when pressurized), 3) short distance to dive sites, 4) reasonable rates (two tank dive was $135), 5) nice dive sites tailored to the beginner to intermediate level skilled diver (max depth was around 50 feet).
The Cons: 1) If you want a more challenging/advanced dive, this may not be your best choice. The pro is also the con in that the dive sites we went to were not very challenging (but again, made for a nice leisurely dive tour), 2) not much for snacks between dives - fruit, cookies, and pretzels - sufficient but not too exciting, 3) some of the dive guides seemed to be on the slightly inexperienced side. No issues, maybe I'm just old. ;-)
All in all, I would recommend them to my diver friends and even plan on diving with them next time I'm in the areal. Good people good dives.

2  Thank Mrmugooo
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I dove with these guys July 16th, 2014 and it was great. I didn't bring my gear, so they supplied everything. It wasn't brand new, but it was good gear. All I did was walk onto the beach at the Marriott at 7:30 am, fill out my release form, get on the boat and go.
We did two good dives and were back at the Marriott by 11:00 am. The crew was professional, very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and it's inhabitants.
Great trip all the way around!!

1  Thank almostpar