“Best Luau around”

Legends of Hawaii Luau
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were in Hawaii, on several different islands in December and went to several luaus, this was the best one by far. I have 4 kids, ages 8-10 and they liked this luau the best too. It had the best variety of dances and costumes, etc. Kept us entertained the whole time. The food was really good too. We did the premium seating for this and that gave us the benefit of having servers to our tables instead of having to get up to the buffet and made it an open-bar for us which was nice too! Would highly recommend you go at least once!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good choices of food (decent choices for vegetarians too). Friendly servers, nice atmosphere. Luau is pan-Polynesian, not just Hawaiian.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I expected more from the Hilton! ...where's the traditional luau pig roast.

Very, Very expensive.

Twenty servers lined up as you were leaving suggesting they all expected a tip!

No, don't go, choose another luau.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We wanted a more traditional luau for my Mom, and I guess the food was traditional. It was good, but not great food, and there was too much pushing of leis and photos. I was looking forward to the "royalty" arriving by canoe, but I guess they put that aside for the Christmas season

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our family attended this luau at Thanksgiving. It was held on a rooftop that was very tacky. Entertainment not appropriate for children. Children's activities did not exist even though advertised. Long lulls between the very mediocre entertainers. If you like men shoving material up their rears, attend this. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and skip it. It was so bad that we walked out in the middle of it. I've been to the Paradise Cove luau. No comparison. Do that one!