Stayed here 2 nights and it was perfect for our needs. Room was clean but quite dark. Beds comfortable. Microwave, fridge and coffee maker handy but would have appreciated more table space and difficult to wash pots in sink in bathroom. Excellent location for visiting volcano, especially at night, so close and no long drive after your visit. Overall would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lokahi Lodge is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. The lodge is less than a mile from the entrance of the Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park and the many splendors and activities it has to offer. Lokahi Lodge blends modern convenience with country charm. Each of the carefully appointed guest rooms expresses warm aloha, delicately and beautifully furnished for your pleasure with cable TV, modern bathrooms with showers, and amenity centers with microwave, coffee maker, and mini fridge. This property fronts the beautiful and unique Volcano Village rainforest! The following is located on site: free WIFI and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Lokahi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokahi Lodge (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Lokahi Lodge Volcano, Hawaii