In February of 2011 I rented a room at the Lokahi Lodge for the night I proposed to my girlfriend. The staff was extremely helpful, enthusiastic and courteous without being at all intrusive. The rooms themselves were cozy without being claustrophobic, and the overall location was perfect, being close to restaurants, a winery, and the Volcano national park.
Overall it came together to create a night neither myself or my fiancee will ever forget!
This has become our favorite place to go to get away for the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lokahi Lodge is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. The lodge is less than a mile from the entrance of the Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park and the many splendors and activities it has to offer. Lokahi Lodge blends modern convenience with country charm. Each of the carefully appointed guest rooms expresses warm aloha, delicately and beautifully furnished for your pleasure with cable TV, modern bathrooms with showers, and amenity centers with microwave, coffee maker, and mini fridge. This property fronts the beautiful and unique Volcano Village rainforest! The following is located on site: free WIFI and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lokahi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokahi Lodge (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Lokahi Lodge Volcano, Hawaii