Okay, don't choose the Garden room. We heard noisy footsteps stomping overhead before we went to bed, and then again starting at 6am. This guy was pacing around with heaving footfalls and you have to wonder, what is he doing? And then at 7am we could clearly hear conversations in the office right through the wall next to us. The Garden room is on the ground level and we would not recommend it. We asked to switch rooms and they obliged. All the other accommodations are on the second floor and are perfectly pleasant...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii