We and our son and daughter-in-law stayed here for two nights and found the staff very pleasant and helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable, and the setting delightful. They stayed in the Jade Room and we stayed in the Garden Room. The continental breakfast is $6 per person, plentiful, tasty, well presented, and a good value. They offer local fresh fruit, Hawaiian sweet bread, bagels, jam, butter, cream cheese, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, and tea. Self service is the rule, with the staff keeping the food and drink flowing. The Chalet is well located and close to the village and the Park entrance. We are well satisfied with our very enjoyable stay at the Chalet Kilauea. I suggest reading their web site and booking directly through the Chalet. The web site pretty much covers each room and its particular amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii