My husband and I stayed at Chalet Kilauea over the weekend. It was a wonderful visit. The first night we stayed in Volcano Hale and the next night we stayed in Chalet Kilauea. The room at Volcano Hale had a wonderful skylight and we could see the stars at night and then in the morning we could watch the clouds passing by while lying on our bed. The bathroom which was shared with two other rooms was clean and had a huge shower. We had a nice chat in the morning with a couple from Manitoba Canada. The Treehouse Suite at Chalet Kilauea is wonderful and unique with am amazing spiral staircase. The room has a beautiful large Jacuzzi bathtub which was very relaxing. Both bedrooms were immaculate and comfortable. The staff could not have been more pleasant and neither could our stay. The breakfast was simple but delicious and was a great way to start off the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii