This bed and breakfast is in great location, just a few miles from the Volcano National Park and the volcano village for restaurants a block off the highway. The room was very clean, great towels and bed linens. There was a coffee maker , microwave, frig, baskets of tea and coffee , basket of oatmeal and ramon noodles in the room. Our hostess baked fresh banana muffins for us for our breakfast. On the property they have a hot tub, it was really nice sitting in the hot tub at 10pm in the rainforest after a long day of hiking. If you are a adventure person this property has it owns cave, lava tube to explore at no additional cost. make sure you bring old shoes and jeans and shirts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and crater, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii