Humid, dogs sreaming, access is difficult
Nothing is missing: towels, shower, dryer, coffee and coffee pot, fridge, shampoo and soap. It is basic: it takes more than a bed and a breakfast to be called a 'B&B'. It was really rustic. The hot tub is kind of filty. All lodges in that areas are rustic. It is near the Volcano Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and lava tube, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. Experience Aloha from the edge of Kazumura cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii