was expecting a hotel but actually it is more like a B&B, owner was very nice and friendly, free fruit, juice, yogurt, ok for a night. The most exciting part is the lava tube under their backyard, absolutely awesome, very different experience than what you can geet in a big hotel and you should try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and lava tube, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. Experience Aloha from the edge of Kazumura cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii