We stayed one night in the Pua Mala room, and there was a musky smell. It had a king size bed which was very comfortable. A mini fridge and coffee maker. Shannon made us a breakfast bread, supplied fresh fruit, orange juice, oatmeal, hot chocolate and coffee. We didn't do the lava tube as I had a swollen ankle and didn't want to risk further injury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and crater, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii