Delightful B & B in the middle of volcano land. Just delightful and quaint. Comfy bed, fantastic spa bath. Owners Shannon and Dan made us feel so welcome. Delicious freshly cooked muffins, fresh fruit to eat - so many extra touches. Old world charm and so close to the volcanoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and crater, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii