Very charming little cottage, perfect for a couple looking for calm and serenity. After the little café closes, the beautiful zen & art garden is all yours. And when it get's dark, a very romantic lighted path leads you to the bath tub. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Artist Cottage is located on the grounds of Volcano Garden Arts, a cultural hub of the arts community in Volcano Village. We are just one mile from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Award-winning Café Ono is on site serving homemade fresh organic foods for lunch Tuesday through Sunday. Soak in your private hot tub after viewing the glow of Halemaumau Crater at night. Awaken to native birdsong of the apapane that often communicate through your windows from their rainforest home. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea in the garden or in the private cottage kitchen. Banana bread, fresh fruits, yogurt and granola are stocked for you. We specialize in Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Birthdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Volcano Artist Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Artist Cottage At Volcano Garden Arts Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Artist Cottage Hawaii