My husband and I stayed at Volcano Village for 3 nights during our honeymoon. We first went to Oahu and were totally not impressed. We were feeling very down on Hawaii until we drove up to Volcano Village. It is soooooo pretty. The owner Kay thought of everything. Our little cabin was gorgeous, and we loved the memory foam bed. Everything was just so plush. We also enjoyed the hot tub and the giant cat that stood guard outside our door. Kay's breakfast burritos are to die for!!! We have tried several time to recreate the burritos but we can't do them justice.
I highly reccomend staying here. It is very convenient to the Volcano Park and she provides you with flashlights etc. to go see the lava at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii