My wife and I were blown away by the hospitality and warmth of this inn that helped break up a week of camping on the Big Island. Kay has done a superb job creating a special atmosphere to relax and unwind. We loved the concept of bringing the breakfast food to the room the evening before so that the morning could be at our leisure. Too many little touches to name (heated towl racks, fresh Kona coffee in the room, great toiletries, and on and on...). If you are up for camping, make the trek to Halape beach from the National Park (Kay has the details). Its gorgeous (see photo). Don't bother with any other restaurants in town except Thai Thai...its exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii