Serenity, rainforest views, cozy, and wonderful attention to detail by the lodge hosts. Only minutes from Volcano Village and Volcano National Park, who can ask for anything more?
The room is equipped with everything you could need (fireplace, coffee, small refrigerator, wifi, etc...). While the lodge doesn't have a restaurant, each night we found the next mornings breakfast which was always delicious and easy to heat up and enjoy on our private deck overlooking the rainforest.
The lodge was a real treat. As were the chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us on our second day and the fresh baked treats in the lodges common room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii