We stayed as a couple for three wonderful days in Volcano Village Lodge. It was simply fantastic! Decorated with colors of the rainforest with attention down to the smallest detail. Loving is the service the ladies provide.
The beds are the most comfortable. The bathrooms are designed modern and comfortable for the traveler who is here looking to explore the volcano park.
The location in the rainforest is really cozy and warm.
The spectacular large windows open up the room and give you the feeling of being directly in nature.
The breakfast is appealing yet simple. The breakfast is served directly in the room. Each day the fridge is filled with fresh fruit and baked treats, and even individual requests such as vegan.
We conclude that one can only say that there is no better place to call home while traveling on this side of the BI.
The ladies were kind and nice when we needed help or assistance.
We did find the parking a little tight, but that was only when all the rooms were occupied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii