Such a great little place in the mountains of Hawaii. An escape from the traffic and insanity of Oahu, the stop and go of Kona, the madness of the mainland. Truly a jungle gem with great service, breakfast prepared nightly so you can eat on your own each morning, comfortable beds, hot showers- I could go on. It's perfect. I can't compare to the others, bc we only stayed here, but I did hear a gentlemen tell the receptionist "we stayed somewhere else last time and it didn't compare."
If I had to find a negative it would be that the entrance to our room was in the back of the "lobby" so it was a dark walk when we came home late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii