“Cheap & cheerful”

Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Volcano
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine with the addition of some new international bistro options. We have recently added to our staff, Chef Jun. He brings his expertise to our new international options.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good place to eat, no fuss, good food and pleasant staff. Gets busy after around 7 pm but they seem to cope and no effect on service time etc.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were part of a group of six bicycling around the island of Hawaii. The restaurant was close to our hotel so we dined there one evening. Quite a pleasant surprise to find such delicious food in an out of the way place. This was the best Thai food I have ever had, so much so that my husband and I rented a car and returned to Volcano to see more of the sights and to dine at this restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This restaurant is great. The staff went out of their way to fix the meals around my wife's food allergies. They are very cheerful and outgoing. The prices are in line with the other restaurants in the area. My meal was under $15 and that was not the lowest price.
Michelle and Suntsa were great hosts.
The Decor inside the restaurant was great. As my wife said it fells good in here

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Outstanding Thai restaurant, excellent fresh flavours, extremely good value, and wonderful, helpful service. We returned on our second night there (not too many restaurant choices in Volcano) and several of the servers/staff were genuinely pleased to have us back.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

It seems Volcano is not known for their restaurants. You won't find many here. We had been elsewhere but after waiting 10 minutes to be seated, decided to try the Thai Thai. Quite pricey.

We ended up ordering individual pizzas for $7 a head. They definitely looked like the Digiorna pizzas for one I buy myself for lunch.