“Surprisingly Good Thai Food”

Thai Thai Bistro & Bar
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Volcano
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine with the addition of some new international bistro options. We have recently added to our staff, Chef Jun. He brings his expertise to our new international options.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Surprisingly Good Thai Food”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Can't say much about the restaurant itself or the service because we got take out. The food was good though and my husband and I will probably get take out again the next time we're in Volcano.

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Lebanon, New Jersey
“Missed the mark in every aspect”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The only positive was that we were seated quickly. From there it was downhill. I understand thai restaurants vary but this wasn't even close. Our waitress only took our order and managed to mess that up. Ordered two drinks, they never came. Spring rolls were ok, not great just okay. Pad Thai was okay, pad sea eww was okay. Both dishes were terribly bland, no flavor. The spice level is just hot, not flavor. To top it off, our waitress was at tables all around us and did not acknowledge us. She seemed angry and annoyed. Maybe it was just a really bad night for them since this place has gotten excellent reviews. Or maybe I'm used to a different style of Thai but I would not recommend or come here again. Expensive for what we got. Very disappointed.

Australia
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food here was great. We loved it all especially the stir fries and the fresh spring rolls were great. Highly recommend it. Service was good too.

• Visited January 2014
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Busy enjoyable restaurant!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Very friendly restaurant that has a menu with lots of choice. I am glad I tried it even though my meal was too spicy hot for my taste. I ordered a green curry chicken and usually go for medium level heat but this meal almost blew my head off. My wife however had no problem with the heat of her medium spiced meal. I would order mild next time.

Visited February 2014
Concord, New Hampshire
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Every meal was delicious from Pad Thai, curries too spring rolls. Great Mai Tais too. Service is excellent and we enjoyed dining in and takeout with equal freshness and consideration. We paired their food with the Symphony wine from the nearby Volcano Winery.

• Visited December 2013