“Must stop here.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Thai Restaurant

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Volcano
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abbotsford, Canada
“Must stop here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This little restaurant is certainly worth stoping at. I ate here twice because it was so good. Most of the restaurants in Volcano are good but this one is special. You won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The Lab salad is a must. A 3 in Hotness is quite spicy but a delicious amount of heat for the normal person.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Grapevine, Texas
“Good food for a town with not many options”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food was good. They get busy as there are not many other places to go in town. Quick friendy service.

Visited December 2012
Sugar Grove, WV
“OWNER RUINED MY EXPERIENCE, BUT FOOD IS GOOD/GREAT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

The good: We had the spring rolls and the tofu pad kee mao (thai hot) were great.
The average: Cashew chicken (medium) was bland.
The horrible: We were seated next to some beads hanging from the ceiling. There were no signs posted about the beads, and we received no warning from the owner that these beads were "expensive". At the end of the meal, our one year old pulled on one strand of beads and that strand came tumbling down. We went to one of the workers to tell them what happened, and the owner came over and told us that it would cost $500 to replace. When she realized we weren't this other French couple that she had warned (she had never warned us), then she lowered the price to $200. I offered $20, and she ended up calling 911. The police came and took our statements, and I ended up offering $75, which she would not take. She wanted me to pay $100 without any sort of proof that it would cost that much to replace. She had stated that she had these hand done in Thailand, and she would have to redo them all. Well, I've been to Thailand and nothing of that sort costs that much money. I will warn my friends not to ever eat there (not because of the food), but the owner's attitude. She is supposedly taking me to small claims court which I look forward to having my case heard for my 1 year old.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank txhigolfer
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Food was good but service was terrible!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

It took 45 minutes to receive summer rolls (pre made and uncooked) & almost an hour for my curry. Someone brought my husbands meal and my rice but did not mention or bring my meal. After waiting for 10 minutes, I had to get up to find a server.Servers share tables so there appears to be no one responsible for your table. Everyone apologized and said the cook was busy and lost the order. No offer was made to comp the summer rolls or curry dinner. I doubt if $0 tip will make a difference!'

• 1 of 5 bubbles