“Excellent Thai cuisine”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Excellent Thai cuisine”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were here on a trip to the Volcano National Park with friends. Excellent service and cordial hosts. Everyone in our party ordered a different dish and all were very good. Definitely would recommend if you are in the area.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
New Jersey
“Authentic”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very nice staff, friendly.
We were told locally they were only one of two places open on Sunday- so we went ahead.
I have had better summer rolls, and the sauces could have been better, but still good.
The stir fry dishes were very spicy, authentic thai flavors and style.
No complaints.
Not the absolute best thai I have ever had, but very good.

Boston, MA
“Very Good!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The regular curries were not what I was used to. I had yellow curry the first night and I believe it was just meat and potatoes. The second night, i had a special, and it was much more like the curry I'm used with lots of veggies!

Visited October 2012
Archer, Florida
“Meh”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was our least favorite place to eat on our whole trip. Our appetizer of fried shrimp arrived cold and raw in the middle. They did bring us a fresh fully cooked order pretty quickly though. Our entrees were all pretty basic Thai. The only exceptions were the green curry, which was overloaded with coconut milk and a weird papaya salad that was very unappetizing to look at and apparently even less appetizing to eat. My Pad Thai was decent though and the service was very good, which is why I'm giving it a 3 instead of a 2. I believe the rest of my group would say it was a 2. The guys in the group thought it was cool that you could shop at a hardware store while you ate. Not exactly a place for romance though.

Carmel, California, United States
“Great Food but get your wallet ready”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Really enjoyed the food and the service here. Was a bit expensive for what it was.

Everything tasted great...beware of Thai spicy hot because it will put a hurting on you. If not on the spot, later when it's exiting your body.