“wonderful Thai food”

Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Volcano
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine with the addition of some new international bistro options. We have recently added to our staff, Chef Jun. He brings his expertise to our new international options.
Reviewed November 3, 2011

The food here is amazing! My husband and I both ordered different curries, and they were very yummy. I did not want to stop eating! The service was very slow, we thought they must have forgotten to put in our order, but everybody's food seemed to be slow that night. The food made up for the wait.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We we're in Thailand twice and really enjoyed the food there. The food in this restaurant and great and as we remembered from Thailand. It can get a bit crowded here.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

The most delicious vegetarian Thai food available in the world!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

The food was good but a bit overspiced. Mine was so hot I could hardly eat it. Hubby and mom in law loved their meals and both finished it. I am a new orleans girl and we like spicy food but mine was just plain hot here.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

An excellent choice in the Volcano area. The menu is very large so there is ample choice for everyone. Prices are reasonable and the service was good. I regret to have dined here on my last night in town. I would have liked to return myself.