the volcano tree house is a beautiful forest retreat near volcano national park. We were fortunate to have breakfast at the bamboo orchard cottage. Note that if both bamboo orchard cottage and the volcano tree house are nearly fully occupied you may not have breakfast at the cottage. David and Paula were such wonderful hosts for breakfast I would probably choose the cottage next time. However both would be wonderful choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from three studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Guest Cottages at Volcano Acres Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- The Guest Cottages At Volcano Acres Tree House Hawaii