We loved our time at Volcano Tree House. When we arrived after a long day of traveling, there was gentle Hawaiian music playing and a warm bed for us. We stayed in the Treetop Suite and it really felt like we were in a treehouse. The kitchen and woodburning stove were wonderful additions to the space.
Gary is an exceptional innkeeper. His breakfast was delicious and kept us full as we explored the park in the morning. He also seemed to truly care that we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay there. He went above and beyond our expectations.
We can't speak highly enough of the Volcano Tree House and Bamboo Orchid Cottage in Volcano, HI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from three studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Guest Cottages at Volcano Acres Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- The Guest Cottages At Volcano Acres Tree House Hawaii