If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful, get-a-way for relaxtion, this is an awesome place to stay. The natural surroundings provide a relief from the hot Hawai sun, with the cottages situated in a natural rainforest, with beauty all around. It was such a wonderfull feeling to get up in the early morning, relax on the quiet deck and listen to the birds and other wildlife. And the breakfast was just the perfect start of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from two studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Guest Cottages at Volcano Acres Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- The Guest Cottages At Volcano Acres Tree House Hawaii