“DON'T USE A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, SHE'S RIPPED OFF 3 PEOPLE I KNOW OF.”

Boogie Woogie Pizza
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Pahoa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The pizza is great, but the restaurant is kinda dirty. She charged our credit card 3 times (2 times were fraudulently). I am the THIRD person who has written a review stating that she makes multiple charges on credit/debit cards. One person was charged 9 months AFTER their visit, She charged us 2 months after the last time we ate there, and we are LOCAL RESIDENTS. We had to cancel our debit card. Since I see she has started making a habit of ripping people off, I decided I too would write about my experience. PAY CASH ONLY! And if you use your card, pay close attention to the charges for the next year, If she tries charging you fraudulently, call the police.

1  Thank Thereisonly1earth

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The Pizza and Spaghetti with Meatballs...so good! The best on the island!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

After a tough day working in the yard, nothing is quite like going to Boogey Woogies to get some pizza. We like the combo, but all of them are good. The ambiance is uniquely Pahoa. Soak in some people watching while enjoying the pizza. And don't forget to pick up a six-pack, or a bottle of wine. You can take it in with you to enjoy while snarfing down the pizza.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I were hungry and tired after a long day of great Big Island adventures (Green Sands Beach, HVNP). We didn't want to spend a lot of money and 'The Big Island Revealed' book mentioned this place. So glad we stopped in. Our meal was 3 slices of $2.50 by-the-slice pizza and 2 diet pepsis. $10!! Perfect. The pizza had crispy, well done crust but it was fresh, hot and tasted good. Not a fancy place *at all*, but who needs fancy all the time!?

Reviewed October 6, 2011

We had a great pizza that was so reasonable - not like the ones that are more than $20 on Maui. We were out by the tidepools in Kapoho so we called and it was ready for us. Dough tasted homemade and the sauce and ingredients were fresh. We'd have eaten there more if we weren't so hooked on the fish at the Pahoa Fish Market. Still, when you need a fix, this is the place to get pizza in Pahoa! http://boogiewoogiepizza.com/home.shtml