“So Relaxing!”
other traveler has booked this property
Mama Papai is a well equipped 3 bedroom vacation rental home just outside of Pahoa Village.
The home is spacious and nicely furnished Front entrance and living area. Hall leads to 2 of the bedrooms.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The home is spacious and nicely furnished
Front entrance and living area. Hall leads to 2 of the bedrooms.
TV with DVD and cable reception. There's high speed internet with Wifi too.
Mama Papai has cool acid-wash floors, recessed lighting, and all the comforts of home
Dining area with impressive koa wood dining set
The great room encompasses the living room, dining room and open kitchen.
Kitchen is a home cook's dream with high end appliances, plenty of counter space.
Queen bedroom #1 has dresser and closet.
Queen bedroom #2
Second full bathroom
Large shady lanai with outdoor dining, ceiling fans, BBQ
Bananas growing in the yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

1wahinegi...
Santa Cruz, California
“So Relaxing!”
Reviewed January 27, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We love this home! The garden is beautiful with palm trees, papaya trees, lilikoi vines, banana plants and little pineapples. The home has everything we could ever need in the kitchen for plates, glasses, coffee cups, and microwave for my daily Hawaiian tea!
We loved eating Roselani Haupia (coconut) ice cream with chocolate syrup.
Wifi works so I could go on internet. Glad there is a landline phone for when I needed to make important phone call. We had sooo much fun driving The Red Road to Tide Pools and Champagne Ponds, the most beautiful place in the world. It is like heaven. Coming back to The house was always so nice taking a warm shower! Then relaxing! We loved Roy's Thai Food in Pahoa. We went there 3 times in one week. The fried banana dessert is awesome! And the people so nice. Geckos bring goodness to a home. Nicely, there were a few geckos on the walls :)) Loved so much hearing the nature sounds of cocqui frogs at night. They make such a great jungle nature sound. Also loved hearing the sound of the palm fronds in the gentle warm Hawaiian air. Didn't use the bbq or the jacuzzi bath tub or the tv. I loved the decor of the home. Super fun was Uncle Robert's Wednesday night in Kalapana. Good thing I forgot my ring in California because then I had fun buying 2 pearl rings (only $5 each), and I couldn't resist getting a beautiful abalone shell pendart art piece.
Highly recommend vacationing at Mama Papai! Feeling happy, healthy, rested, and sooo far from my Mainland life!!!

Management Response
Jan 28, 2018
Sue's group were very good guests and we'd rent to them again anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing