“Another double espresso please!”

Sirius Coffee Connection
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pahoa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I'm addicted to double espressos! Someone help me! Someone save me! Make me happy with Folgers again!

And besides my drug of choice, they have good service, friendly staff, internet and interesting customers. A nice place to read, computer, or meet people and chat.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This little coffee and tea house has great tasting drinks and snacks along with a good value on internet use. There are geckos on the walls that beg crumbs and stole my heart! Great place to spend an afternoon people watching and surfing the web in Pahoa town.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great spot to hang out and sip some java, check e-mail and listen in on local gossip. Staff is friendly the coffee is good. Welcoming and homey, like my neighbour's kitchen.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

My friend and I took a break during our combined family trip to have a little 'mama time' in town (Pahoa). This was the best coffee we had in town and the service was great, very friendly.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Always liked being there, the coffee, and the people. Fabulous!