“Thoroughly recommended!”

Kula Kai Caverns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thoroughly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We truly enjoyed the tour. It is so easy to find. The tour was very interesting and fun. We learned so much!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LorrieEvanKeith

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing time getting our Lava tour on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our guide made or tour memorable and interesting. He took the time to instruct and keep it entertaining. I'd highly recommend anyone and everyone going on this tour!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Monty K
“Really informative and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went on this trip with my family earlier today (March 24th) and it was easily the best lava tube tour I've been on so far. The tour guide was friendly, had a good sense of humor and knew what he was talking about (I learned a lot), and the caves are really impressive and natural. The trip was a little pricey, but I totally recommend this tour over the Thurston lava cave, or any other.
Note- during this trip your shoes may get a little scratched if you aren't careful so I recommend buy some cheap ones from Walmart like my group did.

Mountain View, Hawaii
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Unique and Interesting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time in a lava tube and it was fascinating. Our guide, Kathlyn, was very knowledgeable not only about the lava tubes but about the island in general. This was definitely a highlight of our trip!

1 Thank Raelyn922
“Very educational”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

The people here were outstanding. They explained every detail about the caves and lava. My kids had questions about everything inside and the guide was more than happy to answer. I will be back next time my family and I come back