“This is my favorite place on the Big Island”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tatiana27
Moscow, Russia
“This is my favorite place on the Big Island”
Reviewed November 25, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I am very happy that I made a right decision and changed already booked B/B for this small piece of Paradise!
Really we were very happy here! The place is very beautiful and the apartments were perfect. Really, It was SIMPLY THE BEST!
Very cozy , very optimal, nothing annoying and..... very clean! For me it is very important. I liked everything here! What a nice bed.......
Frankly I am dreaming to come back.
Dear owner! You are the happiest men in the World!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The clean apartments
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Montreal
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
fpuetsch
Seattle, Washington
“Great location, spacious apartment”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a little trouble finding it because Google wouldn't find the street and it isn't in the village itself but a little further south, but we eventually made it and didn't regret it.

After-hours check-in was easy, and the apartment is spacious and comfortable and has almost everything you can possibly need.

There's a pool with a BBQ, laundry room etc., too.

The location is great, it's right next to the black sand beach, and a 30min drive from the Volcanic NP.

Would go again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Steve4301...
“Everyone should stay here!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

This place is perfect for a couple looking to slow down and enjoy tranquility. It is as if the whole place was here for us alone. There is a place to run in the morning, and it is within walking distance of the Famous Black Sand Beach. This isn't a full service resort, so don't expect amenities like that. But if you get some groceries from one of the big named stores (from Kona or Hilo) and use this place as your base, you will enjoy the stay. I'd come back here again

Value Location
Hawaii
Reviewed May 30, 2012 for a stay in March 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
May 30, 2012
Thank you for pointing out these issues to us. I don't blame you for being upset. We spend over 2 months/year in Hawaii and there will be bugs from time to time. When we've contacted the front desk, we've gotten immediate service. Having someone come it to measure seems unreasonable as well as the units are all virtually the same size and they should wait for a vacant unit. I'm sorry that the check-in and check-out times were frustrating for you. It takes time to organize the maid service. Your comments have been passed on to corporate and these are taken seriously. You'll note our reviews average 4.7 out of 5 at our resorts as a whole so do give us a try both at Sea Mountain or one of the other ones and I'm confident you'll have a better experience.
Kawaihea Hawaii
Reviewed December 12, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing