“Swami inspired me”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Swami's Healing Arts
Reviewed March 23, 2015

Swami helped me on my path .
I did a rebalancing and indeed i was in balance at my stay on Big island Hawaii.
I still do the excercises she gave me . It works. I'm glad i met this humorous woman.

1  Thank Geluk10
Swamimom1, Owner at Swami's Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

Mahalo Nui Loa! Thank you very much in Hawaiian

Reviewed December 23, 2014 via mobile

I loved the lomi lomi massage.My therapist was very interesting and made me feel soooo much better. I was incredibly grateful to have found her on Google maps because she helped me get straightened out and relaxed after a long flight.

Swamimom1, Owner at Swami's Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2014

I finally figured out how to respond through this trip advisor site. Thank you again for choosing me. Lots of love. Swami Om

Reviewed November 22, 2014

What I experienced in Swami Om's treatment was not the oriental hocus pocus that her name suggests, but a dedicated professionalism and the skill that comes from long experience -- and also genuineness and humor. She "balanced" me, and when I left her office, I felt whole and centered -- but the healing help went further: I received exercises that can continue to do, which help me deal on an ongoing basis with my health issues.
- Peter L.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Peter L

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Swami is an wonderful person and the work she does is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I have a torn shoulder rotator cuff and am dealing with a frozen shoulder - I knew it was time to go and see Swami to get an energy rebalancing session - by the time I left the office I could feel the difference - there was a release of pressure in my shoulder, and any pain that was there was gone - I could raise my arm higher than when I went in - I highly recommend Swami for any of the work she does.....
Stevie V

See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2014

While visiting the Big Island of Hawaii we hiked or snorkeled just about every day and really wanted to treat ourselves to a good massage. A serendipitous visit to Swami's was a highlight of the trip. Swami's touch is perceptive to what the body needs and her studio is peaceful for what the mind needs. The personal attention was utterly relaxing and restorative. - Suzanne.