“Feeling Amazing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Swami's Healing Arts
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Swami is an wonderful person and the work she does is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I have a torn shoulder rotator cuff and am dealing with a frozen shoulder - I knew it was time to go and see Swami to get an energy rebalancing session - by the time I left the office I could feel the difference - there was a release of pressure in my shoulder, and any pain that was there was gone - I could raise my arm higher than when I went in - I highly recommend Swami for any of the work she does.....
Stevie V

Swamimom1, Owner at Swami's Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2014

I finally figured out how to respond through this trip advisor site. Thank you again for choosing me. Lots of love. Swami Om

There are newer reviews for Swami's Healing Arts

Reviewed March 30, 2014

While visiting the Big Island of Hawaii we hiked or snorkeled just about every day and really wanted to treat ourselves to a good massage. A serendipitous visit to Swami's was a highlight of the trip. Swami's touch is perceptive to what the body needs and her studio is peaceful for what the mind needs. The personal attention was utterly relaxing and restorative. - Suzanne.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were told since we were going to Hawaii for our honeymoon to get an authentic Lomi-lomi massage. After doing research we came across Swami. She was amazing! I receive massages very often so I have a lot to compare it to and it was by far the best experience. My husband and I left feeling energized, lighter and happier. She is a wonderful and talented person.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I wouldn't think about going to Kona without a visit to Swami's Healing Arts for one or two lomi-lomi massage therapy sessions. My husband, a recovering stroke patient, sees more improvement in his mobility with just one Swami session than he does with all the home therapies we do here in Texas year-round. Swami trained with Margaret Machado and Betty Ackerman, Kona legends in Lomi-lomi massage therapy and natural, holistic health. She's the real deal, folks. L.Kualapai