Review Highlights

from $324.00
from $182.30
from $168.75
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Swami was very sweet and kind. I enjoyed the special support cushions that allowed for a side body massage, which is very unique.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Swami Oom was a revelation. Her massage and energy testing/balancing were simply amazing. Both my husband and I walked out of her studio feeling flexibile and with a quiet energy. Too she is a delightful person who epitomizes the Hawaiian aloha spirit.

Swami O, Owner at Swami's Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm just now seeing it!
Hope you to you again.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I had been having trouble with equilibrium, and in one two hour session, through massage and energy balancing, I experienced healing from this. It's now five days out and I am still having no trouble with equilibrium.

Swami was respectful and responsive to my needs during massage. I would highly recommend her practice.

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

My cousin recommended Swami for not only a great massage but also kinesiology. I left her small office feeling not only relaxed and lighter but as if my whole posture had changed in just an hour and a half. I definitely plan on seeing her during my next trip to Kona. - 100% recommended!

Reviewed June 11, 2016

I returned to Swami Mommy after 17 years, remembering that hers was the best massage my husband and I ever experienced. It still is. I really can't tell you why, but once again I came out of the 2 hours feeling both relaxed and more whole, if that makes any sense. I only wish she had been in town for my entire stay so that I could have gone twice.

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Swami is amazing. After one session I feel like I am 20 again. She is very intuitive and helped me a great deal. I highly recommend her

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Swami is such a wonderful talented woman. I received Cranford Sacral Therapy....wow...totally balanced. ...I recommend Swami!

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

This is my third trip to Big Island in the last 12 months and I have had multiple visits with Swami each time. Her healing intuitive touch combined with a tool chest of skills and a deep understanding of body mechanics and pathways to increased health and sense of well being provides for a pleasurable and rewarding experience. Her use of touch for health muscle testing at an expert level, cranial sacral and Lomilomi is simply a delicious combination. As a world wide massage junkie I can tell you she is one of the best!

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Swami healings art is really a great place where you can get great Lomi Lomi massages combined with kinesiologywork for a fair price. It was great meeting her and we appreciate her work and her "handling with people".

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Swamimom1, Owner at Swami's Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

Mahalo Nui Loa! Thank you very much in Hawaiian

Reviewed March 23, 2015

Swami helped me on my path .
I did a rebalancing and indeed i was in balance at my stay on Big island Hawaii.
I still do the excercises she gave me . It works. I'm glad i met this humorous woman.

1  Thank Geluk10