“Island Spirit Spa an Oasis for Relaxation”

Island Spirit Healing Center & Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Featuring therapeutic massages, Hawaiian lomilomi, tropical spa treatments, acupuncture, facials and waxing. Located just minutes away from Kailua-Kona in historic Kealakekua. Our reputation is built on quality and personable client care. Well-trained therapists offer customized treatments to meet your healing needs. In our boutique we carry a full line of organic skin care products and gifts. We offer spa packages, couples massage, accommodating groups up to 5, membership and insurance work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The first time I came to Island Spirit Spa, a friend had recommended the services to me. I felt immediately welcomed by the friendly, warm-hearted owners, Christine and Ken, as well as by the peaceful atmosphere.
I have been impressed by the professional and very accommodating staff as well as the versatility of services, ranging from all kinds of massage and body work, to biofeedback, skin care, medical modalities, and more.
So far, I have enjoyed various treatments, and it is stunning to me how knowledgeable and skilled the individual therapists are.
Moreover, I am fascinated by the warm, island-style atmosphere of the facility as well as its exceptional care and cleanliness, which is rarely found.
Island Spirit Spa offers everything and even more than any other large spa around can offer. It's a jewel.
I feel, Island Spirit Spa is indeed an oasis for local people and visitors alike. It's an oasis of relaxation, well-being, and letting-go. Island Spirit Spa is a home away from home the minute you step through its door.

JOANNA, KAILUA-KONA

3  Thank ipolani5678

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Aloha Spirit in this Healing Centre is experienced in many ways,
and as my husband and i shared a lomi-lomi massage from Christine & Ken,
we could truly feel deep relaxation & nurturing of body- mind and spirit...
Rejuvenated,shining and happy, we made another appointment immediately!
Warmly recommended, the Lomi Lomi massage!!!
Thanks to Christine & Ken, owners of Island Spirit,Healing Center and day Spa.

Annick Hart Meyer

2  Thank andolphins
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I came here twice during our stay in Kona. The first was for facials, the second for massages. Both times we had excellent experiences. Christine and her staff are warm and friendly. They took extra time with us making sure we had the best treatments and that everything was up to our expectations. Prices are very fair. This was so much more of what we wanted than a high-priced hotel spa experience - and, yes, we did check out several before making our decision on Island Spirit. I echo all Toni v has to say as well! A trip here would be top of my list on my next visit to Kona!

2  Thank suzycrane
christinebevis, Owner at Island Spirit Healing Center & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Mahalo Suzy and we are delighted that your experience with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again next time you are in Hawaii.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Island Spirit Healing Center lives up to its name. Walking thru the door, one feels a sense of calmness and healing energy. The space is warm and inviting, with extra touches such as a flower greeting by the entrance as well as in the individual treatment rooms. Staff seems well versed on all the treatments and answer questions professionally and warmly. The spa has up to date treatment modalities such as the foot detox, and the biomat, as well as an innovative treament for "VOG" for visitors and locals alike. Treatment rooms are pleasant and immaculate. The outside setting, especially the back of the building is beautiful and lush tropical, a perfect healing setting. Prices are competitive for the area, and allows extra perks for their frequent
returning guests. Their menu is extensive, and the owners are very open to thier guests' requests. It's definitely a place that one wishes to frequent!